Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE JOURNEY






Well our journey begins! This is our family blog journaling our life and commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ and where that takes us.





My husband is Thomas and we have 2 children Jeremy and Nick. They are 10 and 8 respectively. We live in Westfield, IN.





My younger son Nick has Autism. That is a big part of our journey to date. It can be fun, difficult, heart breaking and full of joy. We know that God gave us our wonderful children and they are perfect in HIS eyes as they are to us as well.





God has put the country of Haiti in our lives as well. I made my first trip there in Sept of 07. I fell in love with the people and God has given me such a passion for helping them. I am a registered nurse and am the Medical Coordinator for an organization called Nehemiah Vision Ministries. You will hear a lot about Haiti in this blog as well.





Our current journey is that we are attempting to host a 2 year old Haitian Orphan that needs surgery for Hydrocephaly. It has been a very difficult journey getting things set up for her. We are not finished yet as the plans have changed over and over again. Much more to come in regards to Sendy Badio getting here for surgery.




This is our Christmas Card from this year. I have an awesome friend that is a photographer!


We hope that you will come to learn more about God, Haiti, our family and that something here will touch your heart.







1 comment:

Laurie said...

Stephanie LOVE Your Blog Yup Haiti does get in Your Heart
God Bless Laurie