Thursday, January 14, 2010

What we are doing now

We are so happy and blessed to say that Pastor Pierres family is ok. Now we move on and press ahead.
I am currently trying to find any resources I can for antibiotics, dressings supplies and wound care and paing managment.
We want to start coordinating small teams to get down there to help.
Getting there will be the difficult part.
As medical personnel working in offices and hosptials it is not always easy to get off work. I have many medical people including myself that are ready to go help we just need prayer to get off work and get down there.
I have been able to find supplies already which is a great praise. I was afraid I wouldnt find anything on short notice.
We are hoping Pastor will make it into PAP today on his flight. We are hearing many reports of planes not being able to get in.
Keep praying,
Steph

2 comments:

Kristie Cerling said...

thanks for the update

Lisa said...

praying for you and your team...i am not going at this time we've had several people on our missions feel where we have to go to is to risky for women so I will stay back and wait for a few weeks..it is killing me....my hubby is going as soon as they say a word...keeping you in our prayers..