Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please Pray


Please pray for this community, these children, and Nehemiah Vision Ministries. I pray and know God will be faithful to transform more of the children there like the little girl in the first photo, to a child like the smiling face in the second photo. Pray we are financially able to meet our needs and that God shows us how to do that.
Pray for me too, it is very difficult at times for me to be away from there. One of the workers said it perfectly to me this time. He had asked me about Tom and the boys and said he could tell I loved them very much as I showed them some photos of Jeremy and Nick they had never seen them before but had met Tom on the last trip. He said he thought I had 2 families. One here and one there. It is truly how I feel. I would love to go and serve more than twice a year but with finances and work and the kids in school it would be difficult. God knows I am willing and if He wants it to happen it will. Tom has been great and supportive. The boys did fine while I was gone. They didnt even cry when I came home. I think they are used to it now. God has truly blessed me to have everything I have in my life here and what I get to do there.
Thanks,
Steph

No comments: