Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jean

Jean is one of the workers for Nehemiah Vision Ministries in Haiti. He has been with Pastor Pierre for a while now. I first learned about Jeans seizure disorder last year. It has taken a long time but I am happy to report that I have found a super nice Neurologist to help me treat him. We were able to get a CT scan when I was there last week and the doctor has recommended a medication for him. I have ordered it and will get it to Haiti as soon as I can. Jean's family is very poor and the money he makes goes to support them. Having a chance to be seizure free will be an amazing blessing for him. I am so happy God has shown me the resources to help him. He is a very quiet sweet person.
We havent gotten the results of the CT yet but are hoping it doesnt show anything major wrong and he can only be treated by medications.
Steph

No comments: