Friday, March 12, 2010

Life keeps rolling along!

There is so much going on but nothing post worthy it seems. Daily life, chores, homework, dinner and work fill up time. The kids are doing fine. Last weekend was my last weekend of working every weekend. I will be working 2 days a week and every third weekend now. A regular hospital schedule. I can take off work whenever I want to! It will be so much more flexible but a lot less money. We are looking forward to getting back to going to church on a regular basis. We still have biblestudy every week but miss regular church.

Hands That Heal is expecting a lot of patients this year after the earthquake. We did 6 last year and have been approached by the orphanage we partner with to do 50!! We are trying to figure out what we are going to need to accomplish this. I did get the letter a few days ago from Methodist Hospital to do a little boy at the Nehemiah Childrens home that I have been wanting to help for 2 years. He has severely deformed legs and is going to have them fixed. This will change his life forever. He is the sweetest boy!

NVM has been extremely busy with medical teams going nonstop to run the clinic and mobil clinic. Many patients are being helped. I will be returning April 6th for a week. I have been very busy coordinating supplies and medicines for the teams.

Thats all for now!
Steph

No comments: