Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Haiti Here I Come


These are the kids of the Nehemiah Childrens home. They are so cute! I cannot wait to go back and visit with them again and see how they have grown. My favorite part of all the work I do for Haiti is the hands on with the people. Seeing it real, first hand is so rewarding for me. I am so thankful for my nursing skills that I can utilize when I am there to make a difference for the people of Chambrun. Once again Tom is staying home so I can fulfill what I think God is calling me to do and I am so thankful for him doing that.
I still need $600.00 to pay for the rest of my trip. If anyone feels lead to donate you can mail me a check made out to Nehemiah Vision Ministries and put my name in the comments.
16640 Wanatah Trail
Westfield, IN 46074
I am not sending out a letter to everyone this time as I know the economy is bad right now. Most of all your prayers for saftey and for the lives of the people there to be changed by the love of Christ are needed. I will be leaving Oct 13-20th.
Thanks,
Stephanie

No comments: