Friday, December 12, 2008

MY SONGBIRD

Hello all, Jeremy decided this year to be in the choir. I was happy he wanted to get involved in something other than video games. They had their first performance at the Indiana State Museum a few days ago. They were all great. I knew that Jeremy had a solo in the beginning of one of the songs. He told me "Mom you are going to cry when you hear me sing." Then he thought he might even be a child celebrity.(His words!) Well I found out that I have a little song bird on my hands. He was great!!! Everyone was telling me and him how great he was. The principal even made a comment about it on the announcments the next day to the whole school. Im so proud of him and he is proud of himself too. It is a great boost for his selfconfidence.
By the way I did have a little tear when I heard him!
Steph

No comments: