Monday, December 1, 2008

DAILY VITAMIN

A while ago I was sending out a devotional to my family and friends. I called it the Daily Vitamin. I feel I need to start doing this again because it keeps me in the scriptures hearing God's words. I am going to try to start incorporating it into my blog a few days a week to keep me accountable. I hope you enjoy your doses for the day as well.
Steph

Todays Vitamin

John 16:33
33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Dear Lord Jesus,
We are in awe of your strength. We cannot even begin to understand your magnitude. We thank you for comming and overcomming the world so that we may have peace. We know that we will have troubles in our lives. Help us to always remember to give them to you in our prayers and you will be faithful to help us overcome them. We ask this in Jesus name, Amen.

Food for Thought
Do you have an area of your life that you don't feel at peace in? Have you totally given it to God in your prayer life?

Have a great Day!

No comments: