Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UPDATE ON JOHN

These are the three guys in Haiti that work for Nehemiah Vision Ministries every day. They are extremely loyal and hard working. They will do anything for Pastor and us when we are there.
John is on the left. I had written about him shortly after my last trip. He has sever epilepsy and high blood pressure. I am raising money for him to go to the doctor. He is from an extremely poor family.
I have received a donation for him but it is not enough to pay for all his medical care. Pastor was able to take him to the doctor with the money I did receive to get him started at least. I dont have any more info than that yet. Thank you for for the donation and we are hopeful that his siezures can get undercontrol. If anyone else feels lead to donate to his medical care you can email me.
God takes care of everything!
Stephanie

No comments: