Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1,500

I was just looking at my blog tracker and couldn't believe that I have had that many views of my blog since I started it. That is amazing to me. I do this to keep my family updated on what is going on here in Indy and the work I am doing in Haiti. I am happy though to spread more awarness about life in Haiti to others that might stumble on my posts.
I am not going back to Haiti again until April unless God shows me the right opportunity in Jan or Feb. that he wants me to serve on. I had planned on going in Feb. but am not going on the trip now I had thought I was going on. I know if God needs and wants me there somewhere it will happen. If not I will be back in April to run another medical clinic for Nehemiah Vision Ministries.
During Thanksgiving time I think now about how truly blessed we are in the U.S. seeing first hand true suffering for basic life needs really puts in perspective how spoiled we are. I pray we never take for granted what we have here and that God continues to allow me and use me to help those less fortunate. I am blessed to have an immediate and extended family that support me in going on mission trips. I couldnt do it without them.
Steph

1 comment:

Rebekah Hubley said...

Wow... 1,500 already!!! I will be calling you tomorrow...will you be home? Are you coming up this way for Thanksgiving? Remind me that I have a question for you about meds... Have a great night!