Saturday, August 23, 2008

THEN AND NOW



We had a huge praise in our family today which I will share at a later time but I was thinking several times today "God is good, all the time". Then I realized that I have been focusing on the negative things going on around Shnaider especially since the shunt has malfunctioned. I havent just thanked God for his life and that it is a miracle that he is even alive and his mother sought help for him. I am thankful for the opportunity to help him and to be used by God for this. I am thankful for the ways it will help our family grow and rely on God more and more. I am thankful that I have skills to care for him. I am thankful for St.Vincent hospital and Dr. Young that they are giving sacrificially for his sake and that we have access to medical help in this country. There are so many things to be thankful for and God is good all the time and in control of every situation. He has grown so much just in the 4 months that he has been here!




No comments: